Friday, October 31, 2003

- check it out! heather is advancing in the "world wide web" dimension. no, really!! i changed the template-type thing all by myself. i'm pretty impressed with me. p.s. this is what i do on a friday night when all of my friends are doing exciting things and i'm stuck at home not handing out candy to the non-existing kids.

- that reminds me - happy halloween and all. apparently the people who live in my neighbourhood haven't made babies in a while, cause there were practically no kids. we got less than half our normal turn out, and it's a friday. what were these kids thinking? even more importantly, what kind of parents don't time their kids so that they can have a halloween on a friday? i know i would if i were at a good baby-making age. but i'm not. don't get any ideas (i saw you perk up, vicky).

- so i went to kernels today to buy a birthday present for sarah bentley (don't tell her what i got her. i tried to go all out, and i want her to be surprised - by go all out, i mean i got her exactly what i told her i'd get her). anyway, so ellen, my "cousin", gave me all sorts of "family discounts", and i've been eating popcorn all night and so i've had about a bagillion juice boxes and approximately a bagilloin more cokes. isn't that interesting?

- and everyone likes knowing how dumb heather is. are you ready for this? well today was halloween and all so i took my camera to school to take pictures of my friends in their costumes for ridiculing purposes when they become famous, and i noticed that my picture count was at like 20 so i figured i'd finish the film. so i've been taking pictures all day, waiting for the camera to rewind, but it didn't. when i looked at the counter again, it was at 30. guess what i realized after that? no film, of course. so i've taken approx. 30 imaginary pictures. not only am i a huge idiot, but i bet there were some "pictures" on that baby that i would have really liked to have. grr. i wish i wasn't so dumb.