Saturday, November 15, 2003

- haha it's been a while since i went on my online test rampage last weekend. - so maddie and i went to see the matrix revolutions this afternoon

- yeah, i paid 8.75 to be REALLY confused. i'd rather just sit through physics class and keep my money, thanks. i mean... it was pretty good/intense until five minutes from the end. it was probably still pretty good/intense five minutes from the end on, but i'm not sure. to me it was "blah blah blah blah death blah blah choice blah love blah blah blah something about a black cat? blah blah sun" (and yes - i did just give away the whole movie, cause if you're as stupid as me that's about all you'll get from it, too).

- that's all, really. i'm not interesting. i'm sad, though, apparently (thanks maddie).

- ooh ooh... leafs are playing san josé! that means alyn mccauley! he's my spanish lover! (by spanish, i mean canadian. by lover, i mean favourite hockey player)