Thursday, January 1, 2004

-here is my theme song list for 2003: (by theme song, i mean songs that represent my general feelings for the month. i do not have the permission of any artists or labels to call any of these songs my theme songs, but i am doing it anyway, for i am evil)

january: annie, our lady peace

february: anna begins, counting crows

march: clocks, coldplay

april: so i need you, three doors down

may: lost together, blue rodeo june:

breathing, lifehouse july: that day, natalie imbruglia

august: life is a highway, tom cochrane

september: goodbye, spice girls

october: i am a rock, simon and garfunkel

november: bring me to life, evanescence

december: grey street, dave matthews band


- some of these may or may not make sense if you're not me. some of them could be very grossly misinterpreted. i would like some of them to be grossly misinterpreted to keep my feelings to myself.