Tuesday, January 13, 2004

- V8 splash is my saviour.

- you see, my mother has decided to make me eternally unhappy (i.e. healthy) by banning all carbonated beverages from our household (she wants the coke addiction to stop). there were only two other drinks to... well... drink... in my house: diet caffeine free gingerale (enough said) and water (tasty, but not enough taste, you know?). i used the past tense because i convinced my mother that if i am not allowed to have coke, i should have some sort of other tasty beverage in order to wean myself off the coke. juice it was. my new addiction to V8 splash (and its many derivatives - eg. V8 splash strawberry kiwi) has resulted.

- V8 splash is my saviour.

- in other news, i have rediscovered the blessing that is hand sanitizer. "purel" to some, "one step" to me, gift to all. who wouldn't delight in a tiny bottle of oozy nice smelling goodness that kills 99.9% off germs with a single goosh? those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about are definitely missing out. hand sanitizer: get it.

- some people are stupid. i don't think i need to elaborate on this. i have my reasons for stating it, but you have your reasons for agreeing with it (and i know you do agree), because everyone knows someone stupid. even if you're someone else's stupid person, you have a stupid person of your own. it's like having an arch nemesis, only you're not competing against them because they don't have the mental capacity to keep up. let's just hope all the stupids are on the good side. (come on, you knew i was evil all along).

- if i were a true genius, i would say something clever and witty to close, such as "muwahahaha". but i am not a genius and am therefore neither clever nor witty. or at least, that's what i'd like you to believe.